Monday, January 24, 2011

music discovery

im into discovering the undiscoverd when it comes to music. im tierd of the over played.
its really difficult to find an artist who does what they do to share with other the joy of the music. but anyways.
I find myself really into the acoustic scene atm and my friend just sent me this video  that i really enjoyed, figured id share it for who ever stummbles across my blog eventually.(:
xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJjwUl1bWLs

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I looooove your blog. Your voice is so honest. I cant tell the difference between saying 'omg.yes! She's so right!' or if I actually said it out loud.

    Your one to follow for sure!

    I'd love it if you could help a newbie out and take my poll on my blog. Its sort of a project. The first post explains it pretty much. I'm really trying to get a wider audience here.

    I'd appreciate it.
    I love your blog. I'll be reading it weekly!

    P.S.---I love LIGHTS!!!

    ReplyDelete